How you can view the forgotten Wi-Fi Network Password? If you use a wireless network for a PC or Laptop, you will find that you only have to enter the password once while connecting.
Windows saves this password so it can automatically connect the next time the network is available. Because we don’t have to type the Wi-Fi network password over and over again, we often forget it. You can check your wireless network password whenever you want. To do this.
- Press the Windows key + R and type ncpa.CPL command in the run and press Enter.
- Network connections will open.
- Double-click on the wireless connection or right-click to select status. The Network Status window will open.
- Now click on the Wireless Properties button here.
- After the properties open, click on the Security tab.
- Here you will see that the password exists but cannot be read.
- Check the Show characters in the checkbox below it, then the password will be shown in the form of a character.
Similar links How To View Forgotten Wi-Fi Network Password?