Process of Factory and Hard reset your Electronic Device.
The term Factory reset is also called Master Reset. It means restoring any electric device to its original state when it is purchased. It brings the device into a new form by erasing all the data of apps and related sites. The original settings of the device come back into the device. All the modifications and changes are gone. So it is advised to back up your data before this process. The process of Hard reset is another thing that will be discussed after this.
We will discuss the general method of resetting any Android device.
Factory reset your phone or device
- First of all, open your phone’s Settings.
- Tap System Advanced Reset options. If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap the Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset) Reset the phone. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- To erase all data from your phone’s internal storage, tap Erase Everything.
- When your phone has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
- Set up your phone and restore your backed-up data.
As shown in the figures you have to go to the settings then you can reset your phone.
Hard reset is also known as Hardware reset. Furthermore, for some people, it is not convenient to follow the process that is above mentioned so they go to another direct process.
Hard reset your phone or device
- Back up your data whether you are an Android user or an Apple user.
- Power off your device.
- Hold the Power button and Volume Button (up/down, depending on the model of the device).
- Then select the option “Wipe off your data”.
- Reboot the device.
This will erase all the data on your device. Furthermore, this process is also used for fixing Bugs or any other hardware issues if the device is not operating in a normal situation.
More or less the function of both is the same.
And for more Knowledge about Chaska stay connected to Chaska Club.